[Board] Agenda and Draft Minutes attached

Keith Bierman KHBKHB+METRODISTRICT at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 5 19:16:58 EDT 2014

I expect to attend. Minor nit in the Agenda:

"Please take notice the Special meeting of the Board of Directors of the
Cherry Hills North

Metropolitan District will be held at Duffey’s Patio Café, located at 4994
E Hampden

Avenue, Denver, Colorado on Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 7:30 a.m. Business to
be

conducted at the meeting will include:"

But in the closing section, Thursday's meeting is described as a Regular
meeting.

As for the Agenda itself, I'd like to spend a few minutes reviewing our
informational Special Meeting. I think there's an implicit follow up.

Harold, would you like me to voice record the session for you?