[Board] actuals

Keith Bierman KHBKHB+METRODISTRICT at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 29 16:37:39 EDT 2014

Thanks. I had to commit to print what I had, so attached is what I'll be
going with tonight.

I haven't seen a postcard, but I can't speak for other neighbors (our
postman seems to get confused periodically ... or takes a day off and his
replacement seems to redirect our mail for a couple of days).

If there's a lull before the meeting, I'll update with the newer data for
the projected version.