[Board] Talking points powerpoint draft

Marcus McAskin mmcaskin at wmcattorneys.com
Thu Apr 24 23:30:18 EDT 2014

If anyone wants to get together sun afternoon to go over written materials/talking points I will likely be at home anytime after 2pm.

Marcus
5272 Nassau Cir E

On Apr 24, 2014, at 9:23 PM, "Keith Bierman" <keith.bierman at chnorthmetro.us<mailto:keith.bierman at chnorthmetro.us>> wrote:

3% was the 11 yr overall reimbursement directors used to get on a per meeting basis. That ended before either of joined :)

Everything's a draft at the moment :)

I'll incorporate Darcy's comments and any others that come my way. I think an open ended  potential increase is unlikely to fly so we probably want a trial ballon or two about a cap. What are the "worst case" amounts we would like to float?

khbkhb at gmail.com<mailto:khbkhb at gmail.com> | kbiermank (AIM) | khbkhb (Skype)

Sent from my iPad