[Board] Announcement from the Cherry Hills North Metropolitan District

keith.bierman at chnorthmetro.us keith.bierman at chnorthmetro.us
Thu Apr 10 13:25:56 EDT 2014

Dear Neighbor,

The Cherry Hills North Metropolitan District has been serving our neighborhoods' sanitation needs since 1969. We have recently established a website http://chnorthmetro.us/ for easy access to our current documents.

Over the past 6+ years, District revenues have decreased due to multiple factors including reduced interest income, and lower property tax revenues while costs have risen.  Current annual expenditures exceed annual revenues, which has resulted in a substantial reduction in the District’s reserve fund (cash on hand).  We  have scheduled some special public community meetings to discuss the situation with residents and answer questions and to discuss the outstanding HOA sign issues.

 Currently scheduled Special Meetings are scheduled to take place in the Village Center from 6:30pm-8pm on the following dates:

Tuesday April 29
Wednesday May 28 (joint meeting with Cherry Hills North HOA)
Thursday June 26
Tuesday July 29

The Board encourages all Cherry Hills North residents to attend one or more of these meetings and to provide your input on which direction to take going forward.

The HOA Board kindly authorized this limited use of their email list, I have “ cced" the list, so as to not reveal addresses, and to inhibit email “storms”.

Keith Bierman
Director
Cherry Hills North Metropolitan District
keith.bierman at chnorthmetro.us
http://chnorthmetro.us
(303)-997-2749