[Board] Draft letter to HOA (comments?)

Marcus McAskin mmcaskin at wmcattorneys.com
Thu Mar 20 12:56:38 EDT 2014

Jennifer's last name is Niederhauser.

Thanks Keith, the letter looks good

On Mar 20, 2014, at 9:58 AM, "Keith Bierman" <KHBKHB+METRODISTRICT at GMAIL.COM<mailto:KHBKHB+METRODISTRICT at GMAIL.COM>> wrote:

To: Jennifer McAskin, Cherry Hills North HOA President
Cc: Cherry Hills North HOA Board

From: Cherry Hills North Metropolitan Board

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to alert the residents of these facts available to the District. The HOA mailing list, as per HR12-1237<http://www.leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/csl.nsf/fsbillcont3/6DE9C7CD5EDED7D687257988007C749F?open&file=1237_enr.pdf> is protected, so we respectfully request formal permission to use your list (if a fresh electronic copy is available that would be ideal).

(b) (I) NOTWITHSTANDING PARAGRAPH (a) OF THIS SUBSECTION (2),

A MEMBERSHIP LIST OR ANY PART THEREOF MAY NOT BE OBTAINED OR USED

BY ANY PERSON FOR ANY PURPOSE UNRELATED TO A UNIT OWNER'S INTEREST

AS A UNIT OWNER WITHOUT CONSENT OF THE EXECUTIVE BOARD.

The list is not a discussion list, nor will it be high volume. We will use it to send out meeting notifications and similar small announcements (larger documents will be posted to the website).