[Board] Village Crier deadline is *tomorrow*

Keith Bierman KHBKHB+METRODISTRICT at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 20 12:26:20 EDT 2014

"2014 Crier deadlines

January/February - deadline January 24th
Mailed to residents by mid February

March/April - deadline March 21st
Mailed to residents by mid April
"

So we need to move quickly, and given the short timeframe, I will take
"silence as consent". Here is what I propose we submit.

The Cherry Hills North Metropolitan District serves the Cherry Hills North
subdivisions (filings 1 and 2). There has been a budget shortfall, and
additional Public meetings will be held to discuss the situation with
Residents. Currently scheduled Special Meetings are scheduled to take place
in the Village Center fro 6:30pm-8:00pm April 29, May 28 (joint meeting
with Cherry Hills North HOA, June 26 and July 29th).

Residents can follow the District's business at our new website:
http://chnorthmetro.us/

Residents can sign up to get notices by joining the "interest" list at: