[Board] Meeting dates / times

Marcus McAskin mmcaskin at wmcattorneys.com
Fri Feb 21 12:29:39 EST 2014

All:

The following dates are reserved at the Village Center (Council Chambers):

April 29 (Tuesday) (Cherry Hills North Metro District)
May 28 (Wed) (joint meeting Cherry Hills North HOA/Metro District)
June 26 (Thurs) (Cherry Hills North Metro District)
July 29 (Tues) (Cherry Hills North Metro District)

All meetings 6:30 - 8:00 pm.  The full Board will not need to be at each meeting.  The April, June and July dates will be educational sessions for the neighborhood to understand the District's proposed tax increase.  The May 28 meeting will be a joint meeting with the HOA.

I have copied the president of the HOA (Jennifer) on this email.  Jennifer - to the extent that you can incorporate the above dates into the letter that you will be sending out to the neighborhood soon, I would really appreciate it.

Marcus