[Board] Meetings

Marcus McAskin mmcaskin at wmcattorneys.com
Thu Feb 20 18:41:33 EST 2014

All:

Tried to send this message yesterday, but didn't work.  Here goes again:

All:

My wife Jennifer (President of the HOA) is in the process of putting together a letter to the homeowners regarding various neighborhood issues.

This may be a good opportunity for the District to notify the residents of some upcoming "educational" presentations.

I'm thinking about some dates (perhaps Tues / Wed evenings in April, May and June?).  Thoughts / preferences on # of meetings that we try to hold with the neighborhood regarding the November 2014 ballot issue?

I'm thinking three at a minimum . . .

Let me know as I'd like to work with the City to get the meeting rooms reserved tomorrow - then the dates may be announced in the HOA letter that will go out. Thanks all.

Marcus