[Board] Website and email

Keith Bierman KHBKHB+METRODISTRICT at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 17 01:25:32 EST 2014

The hosting service has completed the transition. So our website is now
located at: http://chnorthmetro.us

Everyone on the board now has an email account of the form:
firstname.lastname at chnorthmetro.us

I have set them all to forward to your normal email accounts. Anyone who
wants to access their email directly, let me know and we'll work out access
issues. Email to the board alias will be archived, and your
chnorthmetro.usaccounts will accumulate email (until we have space
issues).  We can, of
course, disable forwarding to your work addresses, or redirect however you
wish.

I have temporarily had to retire the "bod"alias, the hosting agency has
something slightly "misaligned" so that I can't get at the old one, nor can
I recreate it. I will eventually create it as a forward to "board" so that
either will suffice.

I will shortly complete creation of "executive-board" which will just have
the Directors, will not be public, and won't be archived.